- Artistic Director Project
- HARP Projects
- Abaddon Sean Donovan & Sebastian Calderón Bentin
- American Weather Chris M. Green
- Bloowst windku Rebecca Davis
- CasablancaBox Sara Farrington & Reid Farrington
- Chang(e) Soomi Kim
- Elements Lainie Fefferman
- GENET PORNO Yvan Greenberg/Laboratory Theater
- Mata Hari Matt Marks & Paul Peers
- O RADY&BLOOM Collective Playmaking
- Science Fair Hai-Ting Chinn
- Send for the Million Men Joseph Silovsky
- Ship of Fools Jessica Scott
- SOUNDSTAGE Rob Roth & Amelia Zirin-Brown (Lady Rizo)
- Stairway to Stardom Amanda Szeglowski/cakeface
- Sunken Cathedral Bora Yoon
- The Scarlet Ibis Stefan Weisman & David Cote
- ThisTree Leah Coloff
- Thomas Paine in Violence Paul Pinto
- Venice Double Feature Adam J. Thompson/ The Deconstructive Theatre Project
About the Program
HERE Artist Residency Program
Through the HERE Artist Residency Program, HERE commissions and develops new hybrid works over a 1- to 3-year period. As part of the HERE community of artists and audiences, our 15 resident artists show works-in-progress, develop workshop productions, and mount full–scale productions. Through our residency programs, HERE seeks to not only grow innovative artistic work, but also give artists the awareness and skills—in areas such as audience relations, budgeting, grantwriting, and touring—they need to continue to grow their careers.
Click here for more information.
The HERE Artist Residency call for submissions is now closed. Click here to join our mailing list and learn about the next application deadline in the fall.
Recent HARP blog comment
I am a commercial illustrator and cartoonist. This is excellent !
Upcoming Resident Artist
Bloowst windku [bloom-twist-windmill-haiku] is an hour-long performance for three dancers in which sound, light, and movement are compositional equals.