- Artistic Director Project
- HARP Projects
- American Weather Chris M. Green
- CasablancaBox Sara Farrington & Reid Farrington
- Chang(e) Soomi Kim
- Elements Lainie Fefferman
- GENET PORNO Yvan Greenberg/Laboratory Theater
- Mata Hari Matt Marks & Paul Peers
- O RADY&BLOOM Collective Playmaking
- Science Fair Hai-Ting Chinn
- Ship of Fools Jessica Scott
- SOUNDSTAGE Rob Roth
- Stairway to Stardom Amanda Szeglowski/cakeface
- THE RECEPTION Sean Donovan & Sebastian Calderón Bentin
- ThisTree Leah Coloff
- Thomas Paine in Violence Paul Pinto
- Venice Double Feature Adam J. Thompson/ The Deconstructive Theatre Project
About the Program
HERE Artist Residency Program
Through the HERE Artist Residency Program, HERE commissions and develops new hybrid works over a 1- to 3-year period. As part of the HERE community of artists and audiences, our 15 resident artists show works-in-progress, develop workshop productions, and mount full–scale productions. Through our residency programs, HERE seeks to not only grow innovative artistic work, but also give artists the awareness and skills—in areas such as audience relations, budgeting, grantwriting, and touring—they need to continue to grow their careers.
Click here for more information.
The HERE Artist Residency call for submissions is now open. Click HERE to access the application. Application DEADLINE: February 3, 2015 at 12 noon. Final decisions will be announced by March 16, 2015. Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-647-0202 x320.
Recent HARP blog comment
We have a distant ratleive of Myshkin whom we adopted from the Humane Society when he was 11 months old therefore he already weighed more than the 72-ounce behemoth served at the Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo. We named him Johnny Cash, the Cat in Black.FYI, if you care, black cats w/ copper, green or yellowish eyes are called Bombay cats, crossbred in the ‘60s and ‘70s beteen black American shorthairs and Burmese. Johnny Cash combines the best characteristics of all of my previous cats. Have fun w/ Myshkin.
Upcoming Resident Artist Production
Love and betrayal are no strangers to Divine, the cross-dressing gay prostitute at the heart of Jean Genet’s novel, Our Lady of the Flowers. Her story of forsaken desire collides with the confessional video blog of a real-life gay porn star in GENET PORNO.