- Artistic Director Project
- HARP Projects
- American Weather Chris M. Green
- CasablancaBox Sara Farrington & Reid Farrington
- Elements Lainie Fefferman
- Hybrid Suite No 2: The Carmen Variations Gisela Cardenas
- Mata Hari Matt Marks & Paul Peers
- O RADY&BLOOM Collective Playmaking
- Ship of Fools Jessica Scott
- SOUNDSTAGE Rob Roth
- Stairway to Stardom Amanda Szeglowski/cakeface
- The Black History Museum According to the United States of America Zoey Martinson
- THE RECEPTION Sean Donovan & Sebastian Calderón Bentin
- ThisTree Leah Coloff
- Thomas Paine in Violence Paul Pinto
- Venice Double Feature Adam J. Thompson/ The Deconstructive Theatre Project
About the Program
HERE Artist Residency Program
Through the HERE Artist Residency Program, HERE commissions and develops new hybrid works over a 1- to 3-year period. As part of the HERE community of artists and audiences, our 15 resident artists show works-in-progress, develop workshop productions, and mount full–scale productions. Through our residency programs, HERE seeks to not only grow innovative artistic work, but also give artists the awareness and skills—in areas such as audience relations, budgeting, grantwriting, and touring—they need to continue to grow their careers.
Click here for more information.
The HERE Artist Residency call for submissions is now closed. Check back in the fall for information on the next application opportunity. Questions about the program can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-647-0202 x320.
Recent HARP blog comment
I am a commercial illustrator and cartoonist. This is excellent !
Most Recent Artistic Director Production
In this hybrid response to Dostoevsky’s The Idiot, immersive staging and live cinematography launch you into the mind of a conflicted man in a tug-of-war between desire and compassion.