- Artistic Director Project
- HARP Projects
- Botch Joe Diebes
- Chang(e) Soomi Kim
- GENET PORNO Yvan Greenberg/Laboratory Theater
- Glass Mouth Leyna Marika Papach
- Keep Your Electric Eye On Me Shaun Irons & Lauren Petty
- Lost Property Unit Mei-Yin Ng /MEI-BE WHATever
- Mata Hari Matt Marks & Paul Peers
- Restless Next Rebecca Davis
- Science Fair Hai-Ting Chinn
- Send for the Million Men Joseph Silovsky
- Ship of Fools Jessica Scott
- Soundstage Rob Roth & Amelia Zirin-Brown (Lady Rizo)
- Sunken Cathedral Bora Yoon
- The Pigeoning Robin Frohardt
- The Scarlet Ibis Stefan Weisman & David Cote
About the Program
HERE Artist Residency Program
Through the HERE Artist Residency Program, HERE commissions and develops new hybrid works over a 1- to 3-year period. As part of the HERE community of artists and audiences, our residents show works-in-progress, develop workshop productions, and mount full–scale productions. Through our residency programs, HERE seeks to not only grow innovative artistic work, but also give artists the awareness and skills—in areas such as audience relations, budgeting, grantwriting, and touring—they need to continue to grow their careers.
How to Apply
We are currently accepting submissions for the HERE Artist Residency Program. The deadline is January 3, 2014 at 12 noon. Please note: the artists or team must be residents of the NY metro area.
CLICK HERE for the application.
Recent HARP blog comment
Wow. Those scenes sure are select. Are they really “fom” the pigeoning? And why? What a fascinating website.
Upcoming Resident Artist Production
Frank is an office worker living in New York in the early 80’s who is obsessed with cleanliness and order. Plagued by pigeons in the park, Frank starts to believe they are plotting against him.