- Artistic Director Project
- HARP Projects
- American Weather Chris M. Green
- CasablancaBox Sara Farrington & Reid Farrington
- Ding Dong It’s The Ocean RADY&BLOOM Collective Playmaking
- Hybrid Suite No 2: The Carmen Variations Gisela Cardenas
- Mata Hari Matt Marks & Paul Peers
- Ship of Fools Jessica Scott
- SOUNDSTAGE Rob Roth
- Stairway to Stardom Amanda Szeglowski/cakeface
- The Black History Museum According to the United States of America Zoey Martinson
- THE RECEPTION Sean Donovan & Sebastian Calderón Bentin
- ThisTree Leah Coloff
- Thomas Paine in Violence Paul Pinto
About the Program
HERE Artist Residency Program
Through the HERE Artist Residency Program, HERE commissions and develops new hybrid works over a 1- to 3-year period. As part of the HERE community of artists and audiences, our 15 resident artists show works-in-progress, develop workshop productions, and mount full–scale productions. Through our residency programs, HERE seeks to not only grow innovative artistic work, but also give artists the awareness and skills—in areas such as audience relations, budgeting, grantwriting, and touring—they need to continue to grow their careers.
Click here for more information.
Applications are currently being accepted.
Please note: This year's artist selection is focused specifically on dance and puppetry-led works - meaning these genres are primary drivers of the proposed project. Music or theatrical works which integrate these genres will also be considered, but only if one or more of the lead artists have a history of working in these specific genres.
Our deadline is 12 noon February 3, 2017. Questions about the program can be addressed to email@example.com or
Click here to apply now.
Recent HARP blog comment
cheap team gear tom brady replica jersey
Upcoming Resident Artist Festival
Join us this March for CULTUREMART, our annual festival for the HERE Artist Residency Program (HARP), where process becomes the focus. Beautifully produced, yet still in development, CULTUREMART provides a platform for current and former Resident Artists to blur the boundaries between dance, theatre, music, new media, puppetry, and visual art, melding these forms to support their adventurous visions.