- Artistic Director Project
- HARP Projects
- American Weather Chris M. Green
- CasablancaBox Sara Farrington & Reid Farrington
- Chang(e) Soomi Kim
- Elements Lainie Fefferman
- GENET PORNO Yvan Greenberg/Laboratory Theater
- Mata Hari Matt Marks & Paul Peers
- O RADY&BLOOM Collective Playmaking
- Science Fair Hai-Ting Chinn
- Ship of Fools Jessica Scott
- SOUNDSTAGE Rob Roth
- Stairway to Stardom Amanda Szeglowski/cakeface
- THE RECEPTION Sean Donovan & Sebastian Calderón Bentin
- ThisTree Leah Coloff
- Thomas Paine in Violence Paul Pinto
- Venice Double Feature Adam J. Thompson/ The Deconstructive Theatre Project
About the Program
HERE Artist Residency Program
Through the HERE Artist Residency Program, HERE commissions and develops new hybrid works over a 1- to 3-year period. As part of the HERE community of artists and audiences, our 15 resident artists show works-in-progress, develop workshop productions, and mount full–scale productions. Through our residency programs, HERE seeks to not only grow innovative artistic work, but also give artists the awareness and skills—in areas such as audience relations, budgeting, grantwriting, and touring—they need to continue to grow their careers.
Click here for more information.
The HERE Artist Residency call for submissions is now open. Click HERE to access the application. Application DEADLINE: February 3, 2016 at 12 noon. Final decisions will be announced by March 16, 2015. Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-647-0202 x320.
Recent HARP blog comment
I am a commercial illustrator and cartoonist. This is excellent !
Upcoming Resident Artist Production
Science Fair is an opera singer’s love-song to science, melding Science and Opera into a witty evening of songs, slides, and live experiments.