- Artistic Director Project
- HARP Projects
- Abaddon Sean Donovan & Sebastian Calderón Bentin
- Bloowst windku Rebecca Davis
- Botch Joe Diebes
- CasablancaBox Sara Farrington & Reid Farrington
- Chang(e) Soomi Kim
- GENET PORNO Yvan Greenberg/Laboratory Theater
- Keep Your Electric Eye On Me Shaun Irons & Lauren Petty
- Mata Hari Matt Marks & Paul Peers
- Science Fair Hai-Ting Chinn
- Send for the Million Men Joseph Silovsky
- Ship of Fools Jessica Scott
- Soundstage Rob Roth & Amelia Zirin-Brown (Lady Rizo)
- Stairway to Stardom Amanda Szeglowski/cakeface
- Sunken Cathedral Bora Yoon
- The Pigeoning Robin Frohardt
- The Scarlet Ibis Stefan Weisman & David Cote
- Thomas Paine in Violence Paul Pinto
About the Program
HERE Artist Residency Program
Through the HERE Artist Residency Program, HERE commissions and develops new hybrid works over a 1- to 3-year period. As part of the HERE community of artists and audiences, our 15 resident artists show works-in-progress, develop workshop productions, and mount full–scale productions. Through our residency programs, HERE seeks to not only grow innovative artistic work, but also give artists the awareness and skills—in areas such as audience relations, budgeting, grantwriting, and touring—they need to continue to grow their careers.
Click here for more information.
The HERE Artist Residency call for submissions is now open! The deadline is February 3, 2015. Click here to view the application.
Recent HARP blog comment
Upcoming Artistic Director Production
A historic building on Governors Island is transformed into a living market through this immersive site-specific event.